Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

Thank you letter

Room 10
Glenbrae School
Auckland 1072

12 Friday September 2014

Mr Dunn
Tamaki College
Deputy Principal
Auckland 1072

Dear Mr Dunn

I want to thank you for coming to Glenbrae School with the 4 other ex-students. You have inspired me to talk about enrolling in Tamaki College for schooling, in next year.

Listening to the ex-students talk about how the learning is in Tamaki was amazing, going to Wellington for a science fair and watching how the politics discussed.

Before you even came to Glenbrae School I enrolled in Tamaki and got accepted, I wasn’t sure about going because of the things that I’ve heard but when you came I now am stoked to be going to Tamaki.

Yours sincerely


Anamanu

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anamanu,

    This is such a nice post for Mr Dunn and the ex-students. I hope you are still feeling excited to be at Tamaki College! I am looking forward to reading some of your lovely writing in Science.

    Kind regards,
    Miss Wells

    ReplyDelete