Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Thank you letter

This is just a copy of my letter that I have thanked Constable Geoff for coming down to Glenbrae School and talking about Careers with us.

Anamanu
Glenbrae School
Auckland 1072

Friday 12 September 2014

Panmure Communtiy
Police station
Auckland 1072

Dear Constable Geoff,
Malo e lelei my name is Anamanu.

I’m writing to say thank you and for taking your time to come visit our class at Glenbrae School.  

I found it really interesting when you talked about how much effort it takes to be a Police Officer. It must've been hard running all those laps and having to lose all those pounds. I also learned that you get paid a lot of money during boot camp. Thank you for inspiring us all to work harder, while we are still young.

When you were still in Tonga did you go T.C.T? Well if you did there might be a chance that you know my Dad. ;)
I really appreciate you giving your time to inspire us to work hard.

Yours sincerely,


Anamanu

No comments:

Post a Comment