Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?
-My netbook has really helped me a lot to do with writing about recounts, maths on Maths whizz and on reading I use Sunshine Online. It has helped me improve in my learning in many ways that could be possible that will help me learn. Being online is better than offline because there’s hardly anything to do offline.


I’ve learnt that she prepares everything on time and make sure that we finish it.

I’ve learnt how to go on useful websites that contains my learning in it.

I have learnt how to blog presentations on my blog but that was what I learnt from a friend.

I have learnt how to download things that were not allowed to say so yeah.I just download games in my free time from chrome which is free.

I have sent my friends some links to some learning websites that can help them learn some useful facts.


Having a netbook is like exploring the whole world by learning their culture recipes, except you're exploring from a digital screen instead of going to the place where your looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment