Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Narrative Writing

During the school holiday’s Sophia and her family moved to a new house, further down the road from school. When Sophia was helping her parent’s move out some stuff out to the truck, she could see a hoodie at the corner of her eye watching her take some boxes. It was kinda scary having a guy stalking you when they think we don’t know. “Sophia pack 1 more box then you can go sleep over the new house while me and Dad finish off some boxes and furniture” said Mum. “Okay Mum see you in the morning bye” replied Sophia. Soon Sophia arrived at home and went to her bedroom and had a snooze. She could feel a pointy,sharp pocket knife pointing at her nose. “GET UP and follow me down stairs” shouted the man in the hoodie. Sophia got up and followed the dude which was Jacob to his house hidden in the woods with other people living there. I was terrified I was scared that they might kill me on a early age 15, I thought to my mind.

We walked in and seeing the kind of people there, they actually look like criminals that escaped out from prison. Jacob lead me to a dirty,old and dusty room upstairs, I kept on trying to climb out the window but every second I hear footsteps walking pass the room. It was hopeless going out the window. Next morning Sophia was hoping to go home safely to her parent’s. Jacob took her downstairs and showed her around the kitchen and right be side the kitchen oven was the door to freedom. Sophia took a run for it while Jacob bent down to tie his shoe lace. “YAY now I gotta find my way back home” said Sophia. When Sophia saw her Mum’s car parked at the drive way she ran her fastest and ran to her mother.

Sophia called the police and in a fast voice she said “Hello I need you to arrest these kidnappers hidden at the woods NOW”. The police zooming to my house was a good feeling and the police siron was REALLY LOUD I could hear it from a distance. The police team raced to the hidden house and arrested the kidnappers 1 by 1. “It’s a good feeling that Jacob and his friends are now arrested” said Sophia. Sophia and her family lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment