Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas Show

On Saturday My Church had a Christmas show with all of our church members.When we got to the Stake centre my mum went to a room to have a rehearsal.At the start one of our back ups introduced Len Brown.He sang a wonderful song counting in a group of people singing in the chorus.At the end it was my mum's group to sing but when they sang most of the people were looking at the audience but one man he was just looking at his big feet and that man was my DAD.I was disappointed when they finished singing.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Anamanu,
    Thank you for letting me watch as you prepared this post on Monday. It was great to see how all the students in your class can work in the most comfortable way for them, using netbooks.
    Even though your dad was looking at his feet in the show, and you were disappointed with that, I hope you enjoyed the singing?! I certainly enjoyed the singing in the GIL presentation assembly on Monday.
    Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

    ReplyDelete